- Offer academic research and publication, strategic studies & analysis focusing on local, regional and global issues.
- Organize Summits and other events bringing together regional and global strategist focusing on local, regional and global crises.
- Provide face-to-face classroom sessions and self-paced online educational content delivery platforms.
- Support students by providing admission and scholarship, e-library and special program for student’s career development initiatives.
- Provide Employment and Job creation opportunities and promote entrepreneurship for young graduates.
- Offer Institutional Development and Organizational Strengthening.
Our Core Value
Somali Institute for Development and Strategic Studies is guided by commitment to the following values:
- Integrity – our relationship with our clients, employees and suppliers is based on the highest moral and ethical standards, thus complying with market-wide best practices.
- Transparency – our relationships are based on mutual trust, with constant sharing of experiences and key corporate practices and processes.
- Action –our flexibility and energy are a true reflection of the constantly changing marketplace.
- Success – we make our Clients’ goals come true, guaranteeing added value to our shareholder and optimizing our Employees’ growth and individual success.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – our entire operations are geared towards contributing positively to the community in which we find ourselves, and to society in general.